Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Game Development, and Digital Marketing
Currently, we are seeking candidates for Internship positions in areas of PCB Design, Mechanical Design, and IOT Product Development for the company’s ongoing and future projects.
The ideal candidate should:
1) Have completed or currently reading a Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering related qualification
2) Possess good Analytical skills
3) Familiar with PCB Design Concepts and Software (KiCad , EasyEDA)
4) Familiar with CAD Design Concepts and Software (SolidWorks , AutoCad)
5) Have a good command of both English and Sinhala
In your role as a R&D Intern you will be given full responsibility and accountability for projects from the beginning of your placement and you will have an opportunity to fully integrate and actually make a difference. We offer internships in different expertise areas within Research & Development (R&D) such as PCB Design, Fabrication, Mechanical Designing and Fabricating.
If interested kindly apply with your CV or send in the CV to email@example.com
FIND A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Join our team
Our employees are the greatest asset at Divor. We take great pride in having the best talent in the industry and are constantly on the lookout for innovative, disruptive minds to be a part of our teams.